Saturday, September 20, 2008

Introducing Katie Henbest!



My long time friend Katie Wilson got married this past weekend, September 19th to Derek Henbest. She was incredibly beautiful, and the wedding was incredible. I am so thankful to have been apart of their day. It was good to be with friends. Starting at the top, obviously is Katie in her seriously incredible dress, then me and my friend Dani Wilson (Katie's cousin), and then the last picture is me, Katie, and Katie Freeby Gross who is another good friend from college.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look amazing! what cute dresses :)

Carrie said...

Holy crap. #1, your hair looks awesome #2, you look super skinny #3 I love those dreses #4 Wish I could have been there #5 y'all look gorgeous #6 that's all i got :)

Claire said...

Candice! I've been seeing everyone's pictures of the wedding and it looks so cute! YOU look incredible. Your hair looks great and agreed with the statement above, you're so tiny!

Love the picture of you and Nolan too. I miss you and your family so much. Hope things are going well. Love you!

Lindsy said...

Candice! Sorry I missed you last weekend! Did Shawn give you my message? You look amazing with a capital A! Motherhood and wifehood looks good on you! Love you!
Glaze